Saturday 7 April 2012

08042012

There's a lot of thing that we tend to forget most of the time. Believe it or not, sometimes we just don't appreciate with what we have around us. Easy to say, we always got blinded with what we don't have rather than see what we have achieved. It's not wrong to be a mat jenin, dreaming about all the impossibilities. But sometimes, we just dream rather than stand up and do, including me. And it made me lay awake,  thinking of what I have done for the past 20 years... And that's how it gone all random. Thinking about each face I have met.  Some people we just want to keep in touch, and some are just the ones we hardly want to forget. It's time to realise that there are some people we will never see again. Well at least, not in the same way.
Maybe I should start saying what I've wanted to say and do what I've wanted to  do. It sounds less fair when we get older. Or am I too late for that? If only I can strip down every thought I have in mind but I don't think it would be something nice to read. Words can heal and some might kill. Maybe I should take some time off. Enjoy every bit of the holiday with the loved ones. Might as well enjoy the changing, with a little hope that my time will come soon. 

Oh yes, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment