Thursday 19 August 2010

What Makes Him a Hero

What happened last night is the worst thing that I can face. And what I did today is the most far that I can go. And today, I just realized Abah does has the sifat kebapaan. Oh God, mata pun dah macam katak, bengkak bengkak dah ni. I just need some space to breathe. I'm so out of my mind, I'm so stress out, I need a break.

Abah just called me, asking whether I want him to come here tomorrow to teman me or not, having this father-daughter talk and all. Can't believe I actually talked to him like a friend, man, as I don't actually talk that much to him before. What makes him a Hero? I'll say- Because he's a man that I always look up to and most of all, he's my DAD. Oh, I really really miss my family. OMG, can't believe I actually saying this but, I need my family. They're the one for me. The one who always with me no matter what happened. And I miss my Mr. Giraffe! :'(

Oh I'm going back to Shah Alam tomorrow for a night, and come back on Saturday night as I have this one photoshoot session on Sunday morning, before Subuh tahu, with Lad. You see, I won't break my promise and kerja tetap kerja. One thing you need to know, eventhough everything seems to break me, I won't stop smiling and it won't effects my work. I'm not showing off, but that's what I can say about me. I was taught that way. Eventhough, dalam hati ada taman. I can say, I am so fragile inside, but I think that now I am much stronger than who I was before.

And not to forget to those who always with me, you know who you are, I love you guys 'til the end. :'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment