Monday 2 August 2010

Sheep in The Big City.

"Learn to laugh at your troubles and you'll never
run out of things to laugh at," - Lyn Karol

--Friday--

Me and Fathin was going over to Mira's place somewhere in Serdang for the weekend. Together with us, Apenk and Farah. After dropped Apenk at KTM Serdang, we headed to Section 27 Shah Alam and yeah, kami sesat! :P Then, we rushed to Klang to send Farah Kecik, sebab "takut" Mak marah kan? Haha!

As we got nothing in minds, we headed to Castle Kampung Baru after picked Adeel up together with Ajin. Thought of picking up Apenk as well but sangat jauh lah the house. Tak sanggup oden. As the time flies, Immy came and joined us!! Eeeeeeeee- thank you for coming, Pa! :)

Yada..yada..yada.. The guys keep on bubbling, yooddling, gossiping, and ignoring we the girls was quite annoyed. Although the argument between Immy and Adeel was quite funny at the beginning, but we were too exhausted to continue listening. ** It was 4 in the morning, and I think we SHOULD BALIK now. So, we headed back to Serdang and off to bed ON THE SPOT! x-)

--Saturday--

After sent Mira to the site, (She's doing practical in UKM's) I went back and forced myself to sleep but I just can't and so does Fathin. So later, we went to Fahin's sister's place in Sentul just to get some sleep, but still, MISSION INCOMPLETED. But afterall, we dapat free luch there. Hehe, although the lauk SGT PEDAS, yet SEDAP!

Trivia: Her sister did mentioned that me and Fathin have lots in common such as, the way we talk, the way we laugh, the voice, and even the face shape. Well, she was not the first to say that thou. (-:

Later, after picked up Amirah from the site, we headed to Bukit Bintang to shop! Geez, I have no idea what to buy for the upcoming birthday boys. It was hell of searching and I just got the ideas when the shops started to shut down, and thank God, there was one that still open and I have no mood to search for one and ask the shop boy to find one for me, and he did!! I have no one to be tested on, so I tested all the thingy thingy on the shop boy. Somehow, I found it quite entertaining. He makes me feel better, eventhough I was all wet sebab redah hujan bagai.

Well, I was with Amirah all the time, after I left Fathin, Adeel, Zaza and Fit in Pavy. It was hell of traffic to Pavy and Adeel just can't stop calling me and bugging me like NYAMUK asking me to hurry up because it was raining! You psycho people SANGAT ANNOYING lah! :P

Well, he's a real kicker. Eventhough he's another version of Annoying Orange, but he never failed to makes us laugh. I see my dearly Fathin is extremely happy being with you. Mark your words, and don't failed me. Take good care of my Baby, okay. :-)

The vibe in KL on the night was incredible. It was midnight, and still the traffic was still shitting. Later, we headed to Canai in Subang Jaya and Ajin showed up with a friend named Alif, after they've done with the World Stage. Alif is quite cute in some ways. Malu-malu gitu. Haha!


I wonder, how would it be if the Pondan-Pondan was there with us. I bet, I tak kan jejak kaki near Subang for a bloody year! Trust me!! Haha. Oh, I miss the original plan. Maybe next time, ayy? Wait til Haji Amin let his little girl drive the car yah. But hey, my Persona is soon to be jual. I wonder what am I getting next as Mama got her new car for her birthday. DAYYUM!!

--Sunday--

Oh oh I'm so excited about today!! Jengjengjeng** We planned to hit Putrajaya at 3 to memondan and all. But after I had my Kenny's in Alamanda, it's already 5:30pm. Sangat Janji Melayu kan? :P Haha!

Fathin and Mira went to KTM Serdang to pick Farah, Kamil and Apenk up and Apenk turned out to be sangat Melayu. He was still in Kajang! Okay, I know nothing much but I did had 30 minutes of quality time with Fit, Zaza, Immy and Ajin in Putrajaya. But still, I had my mood swing cause Fathin and Mira was unable to turn back to Putrajaya because of you, Apenk! :P

After sent Immy back to KLIUC in Bangi, me and Ajin straight away heading to Kajang to meet the rest. But we have to buy a chocolate cake for the birthday boys! So, Ajin brought me to this one cake house in Kajang, so I tibai jelah yang mana warna coklat.

**our time is running out

Ajin sempat lagi lupe jalan to Samuri. (-__-")

**the clock still ticking

At first, we were on our way back to Melaka, but suddenly we changed our minds and turn back to KL. Okay, we really need to discuss about going back tomorow morning. So, we pulled over, and I called Ajin to ask his help. Out of sudden, Afiq texted Fathin, asking her to pick him up at the hostel. Thinthin passed the phone to me, I passed it to Farah, Farah passed it to Apenk, and Apenk passed it to Kamil. Kami berasa serba salah sejenak setelah membaca SMS terbabit. Oleh itu, kami pun patah balik dan kembali ke jalan yang benar.
------

Guess what? The cake box jatuh okay!! Sorry!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

------

We reached Lendu only in one hour. Hebat tak Thinthin pecut? ;D

------

And and, we celebrated the Birthday Boys. I managed to rally all the Pondan-Pondan under one roof and we laughed and talked the night away, as always. Geez, I just love my life here! :-)

And, not to forget..
Happy 19th Birthday
Afiq Syakir & Ammar Aizat!!

(August 1, 2010)


-------------------------------------------

With love, Eli Peli Yellow and Blue (:

No comments:

Post a Comment