Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Perfect Fit

Basically, the title is not about you, Fit. Haha! Oh oh Ajin marah I update pendek sangat about last weekend. Geez. Later I'll update balik okay, Jinjin. (Which, I just DID!) Well, nothing much I can say here. Actually, I'm still on my articles, take five kejap. Haha! Oh oh dear blog, I've been very, very naughty today. Wuuhuhuhu. Promise I won't do it again, hopefully.

Oh oh, you see, in the photo above, you can see the gorgeous Fit, hotty Zaza, and my dearly Fathin. Well, theres some more but I think eight is enough. And thats what the title is all about! (Err, jap apa motif?) Oh, I'm just taking a break and feel like posting a post.

Feel like playing Play-Doh right now. Sadly, being a grown up person with lots of budgets and depends on my own pocket money, I'd have to think 20 times before buying it. Damn, its expansive! Buy one for me. Anyone? Pweeety pweeease?

Sumpah bosan. Stay tuned! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment