Wednesday 11 August 2010

Goodbye 18, and Hello Ramadhan!

Today, yeahhhh, TODAY! I celebrated my birthday with all z Monkeys and z Big Big Giant. Yeah, you've heard me. MONKEYS!! and a GIANT! Haha!! We managed to spent the night away, together! Yeah, we went for overnight. What other choice that we got here in Melaka. Haha :-D

Well, nothing tremendous happened. We just giggling and yoddling 'til sahur. Oh yeah, as we all know, today is z 1st Ramadhan! Jyeahhh!! Puasa JANGAN tak puasa, tau!

At first, on the 10th, me and z girls- together with Afiq, went to Jusco for shopping!! Geez, I DO NEED a new pair of shoes, and I was attracted to this one black pair but z rest were like, NO NO NO!!! -___-"

We went to KFC in Jusco for dindin! Then, we went to Dataran Pahlawan- bgolek at the padang, and we played 'Truth or Dare' *Jengjengjeng* while waiting for our midnight movie, Salt.

Later, we went to McD, and I don't really remember what happened in details, cuz by that time, I pun agak mamai mengantuk dan tidur. Haha Sorry if kepala I berat ya, Giant. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Then later after sahur, we went to Pantai Klebang. I just love beaches!! While the rest were sleeping in the car, me and Fathin were butting out and sleep outside. Berbumbungkan langit, berlantaikan pasir, dan berbantalkan handbag. It was 5:30 in the morning and Fathin was counting the stars for me. She stopped at the 19th, because I just turned 19 today! I love you, Monkey! :')

I woke up around 7, 8? I don't remember. Terjaga cuz Abah called me, wishing Happy Birthday and all. At the same time, terkejut jugak, apasal aku kat pantai ni. Haha! We reached UiTM around, 9:00 am kot? *sambung tidur*

Oh, today, I berbuka puasa with Adie!! :)) We talked about lot of things. Gossip lah sampai lebam. And guess what?? Later, me and the girls went for Terawih tau!! I just feel like going and yeah, turned out it was all good! Sejuk sejuk, I suke!! Heeee!!

Overall, my birthday sangat simple, yet it was a great moment for me, spending so called 'quality time' with z Monkeys and The Big Big Giant was all good. Thanks, you guys. Makasih bangettt!! May you guys have all the best the world has to offer and together we may live to cheerish each other for the rest of our days! :')

And also, THANKS ALOT for all z wishes, peeps!! :'-) Tidak kira through FB mahupun SMS. Hehee. Have a blessed Ramadhan, Insyaallah. Puasa JANGAN tak puasa. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment