Friday 27 August 2010

Round and Round

People people people!!

Lately, my life is so full of dramas.

But anyway, yesterday buka puasa sangat bestt!!
I have all my loved ones under one roof!!
Adie, Monkey, Fit, Zaza, Afiq, Bha, Danny and Cdek.
Plus, with Apish, Aimie and Bubu.
Sangat..AUWWWWWWWWWW!!!
It was like, everyone that I need semua depan mata.
WOW-OH-WOW!!

Anywayssssss, dramanya macam ni lah.
Firstly, my photo has been chosen/approved!! YAY!!
Then, by the time nak masuk Pejabat Kolej
to discuss about our status in the hostel,
TERNAMPAK YDP Kolej with RS(Housemistress) dalam office.
Dengar khabar mereka PANAS dengan
kes kami bawak hal ni ke pihak atasan?

Harusslahh, Fathin dah bawak sampai ke
Timbalan Pengarah UiTM ;)
OUCH!

Diorang betul-betul nak mengusir ni.
Plus, the YDP herself siap buat vote sokongan siapa
nak we both get out from the hostel to sign on a paper
time meeting level. OMG. Mak LETOPP!!!
FAMOUS mak dalam sekelip mata.
Dengar khabar, blok lain pun tahu full story. Apa kes?

Later, I got Public Relations test on Wednesday.
Then, Psychology test on Thursday.
Sangat seronok ;DD

Today, planned to berbuka with Zaza, Kilat and Lentik.
Last minute, rancangan terbantut.
Guess what?!
The RS who kicked us out from the Hostel
came to our room ajak berbuka bersama Pengarah.
WTFish?!

Well, dengan professional nya, me and Fathin
bertolak ke Masjid lah to berbuka.
Bitch fight ke?
No lah. We have been given a stupid task.
PSYCHO PEOPLE. Grrr!!

Ni bukan kes nak tendang-tendang,
tapi dah macam kena buli.
Harus ke nak mengalah?
Whateverrr, only one month left and I'm out.

Ding-dong-ding-dong.
Fathin gave this superduperextremely cute YELLOW sunny
with a leopard printed scarf for my birthday presenttt!!

Love it! Love it! Love it!!
Mood: VAIN -.-


Thank you MONKEYYY!!!
You're the best!!
Thanks for counting the stars for me.
Thanks for teman me watching the moonlight last night.
Auwwww, sangat gay. Haha!

The upside down of life is so entertaining.
Everything is just getting more exciting from day to day.
Interesting than ever, isn't it? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment