Saturday 7 August 2010

PhotoCamp 2010

Photo Camp.

We learn how to use z bloody camera here. From 8 am til 12 midnight inside the campus itself. 5 kali makan and its all free :-D It was hell of fun yet exhausting. But I had my time today. Now that I realized that my 550D is actually functionable. Haha!

With Hanan (:

At night session, I had the session together with Zaza, Ibnu, Thaqif, Hanan, Iskandar and Arif. It was fun, like seriously dude! After we had our shots at the parking lot, we moved into a class at HEA Block. Fun fun fun!!**

Later, before the event closing ceremony, we've been asked to kutip sampah and all. So, me and the girls went into the car, hiding, and guess what? The car was actually right infront of the assembly. Fucked up gila kan? Haha! So, Fit turned on the fan so then kabus will go out. Sangat adventurous lah, just because we don't want to kutip sampah, so we have to squeeze in and baring-baring inside the car for almost 20 fucking minutes. Sakit badan mak oi.

Well, what can I say. Jiwa muda kan. Demand pulak tu. :P

Oh tommorow got AGM. It's 12:30 am. Guess I have to stop typing and get my beauty sleep now. So, here's some of my first tryout. Hopefully, will be approved. *finger cross* Good night! :-D


(Extended)

(Limited)


(Fast-Shutter)

(Fathin's : Fast-Shutter)

(Panning)

(Fathin's : Panning)

(Slow-Shutter)

----------

Thank You For Visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment