Saturday 7 August 2010

AGM is Back!

A little bit of AGM week:

Friday was pretty hectic, Me and the girls were rushing to the town after class, find something to wear, and Apish is going to be Zaza's date for tonight. Interesting, right? While Me, Fathin and Fit will be hitting the Bendahara in Black. Jyeahh!! Oh Oh we saw lots of Masscommers in town, busy shopping for AGM kan. Haha!

So AGM is tonight and lets be honest, this year, I definitely don't feel as excited as I did last year. I guess it was because last year I was surrounded by all my classmates, I was in a happy relationship and all. I just talked to Zaza about this over dinner 2 days ago, but she had my brain washed. Now, I just can't wait for tonight!! Yipeee!!

Oh Stone just called me last week, and I told him AGM is next week, bro! And he laughed, asking who's my date for this year, as he was my date for the previous AGM. Haha, I still remember the way he asking me to be his date at the pasar. Yeah, you've heard me, PASAR! Haha! Neaahh, Mak tak straight this time. Haha, I just go with the girlies and I bet it would be amazing tonight!- Eventhough, its just an Annual General Meeting. Last time the theme was, guys in black- girls in red. This time its Glitterz Night. Wtheck lah but, whatever.

(AGM 2009)

But honestly, I can't even explain what a great time we had on the previous AGM. The insane after AGM, the photoshoot session. It was all just amazing. And God, I miss all the leavers. Especially you, Botak. Whenever I think about it, I just feel sad. I miss the double dates, oh oh not double, we went tripple- together with Fatin Yusof and her date, Nazrin. Haha! Shait! I miss all those shit- what a night.

Oh Oh I still remember me, Zaza and Danny went shopping for the AGM in KL with Stone and his friend last year. Kereeen amat dong! And at last we've found the perfect dress for the night. And yah, after AGM- our senior- Lyssa Zubir told us the rumours- "ada budak part one semangat siap beli dress bagai nak pergi AGM" was spreading like fuck among the seniors. Haha! Well, that's how we cracked the entrance yaww. Whatever it is, after party, we had our time- interfering everyone's camera! *best! best!*

Anyway, this AGM is still going to be good though! I really had a good time meeting the girls on last semester (and we've became besties for life!) and I really think everyone's gonna have a great time, and this time it would be slightly different, hitting the Hall with the girlss, no dates, and guess who's in town? Cdek yawww!- OMG, it reminds me of highschool, man!

Ugh, who am I kidding. It's going to be an amazing Meeting no matter what! Haha! x-) *finger cross*

To be continued..

UPDATED---UPDATED---UPDATED
Like what I mentioned before,
we did make the entrance TOGETHER!! JYEAHH!~

Well, what can I say ay. We've made it!! As we were the most lambat people attending the meeting. Haha! Yada yada yada about the budget thingy, I was not litening, sorry. Busy set camera je ;B Hehe. So yah, quite interesting when someone stood up and asked the Komed, why Part 1 layak bertanding? But yah, the lecturer fire balik kan, what to do. But yah, whatever, malas ambil port. Lancang mulut, nanti kene saman. (:

(AGM 2010)

Well, my real AGM starts when the AGM ends. Jyeahh! Flash lights were everywhere, man! Well, there was a conflict by the way when there was this Part One girl wore this dress, without any shawl or whatever to cover the body. So, everyone was talking about it. It was like, just because of her, all the lecturers mula mengaum. Fer God's sake, this is UiTM okay! Use your brain lah weh. I know we're the masscommers memang suka buat hal, mencapap and yah, paling banyak kene saman. But still, ingat-ingat lah. This is UiTM. Bukan MMU. *sigh

Btw, I wanna congrats my BEST MAN,
for the perlantikan YDP KOMED 2010,

MOHD ADI LOKMAN!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being our new LEADER!!
Hopefully you'll do great.
Same goes to you too, Kartini.
CONGRATS, you two! :D

So, that's all that I can conclude for tonight. Hopefuly, you guys had fun just now and yeah, thanks Zaflie- for reading :) Hehe. Gtg, got morning class tommorow. Toddles, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment