Sunday 25 September 2011

Sept 26

Salam.

Gazing through my days without z old notebook is something that I regret much. LOLS. I had tons up here before I had my lappy on but now, everything has disappeared. AIYAK! It was nothing that important, really. Just some random stuffs that I thought of writing about but nah, whatever. Here I am, enjoying the gap before z next paper on z 4th. 2 more to go and I'm all ready for you, JAKARTA! :D
5th Semester is finally coming to its end. Can't believe I managed to submit all those darn assignments. Oh wow, kinda proud of myself thou. :p Haha. Oh well, I don't think tonight I can produce anything that benefits anyone. :/ Just blabbering whatever that cross my mind. Excuse moa lameness. Actually saya rindu blog :3

So far, I can see that part 6 will be my honeymoon sem. Huehuehuehue (I hope so!) Hopefully I can get everything into places. Just like what I have planned. *fingercross* Oh wait, have I? Err.. Actually, I did. I have 2 things so far. So far.. -.-

I had a good time yesterday. Hihi. Thanks to Penyu. He got me sunburned. -.-" Panas okay Putrajaya tu eeeeee. So I got my milo tabur, and free tour around the something something event :p Forgot the name. Sorry la. Haha. Somehow, I got my dearly Wupwup into an accident earlier :( Sorry Wupwup :(( Will get you into z hosp this Monday I promise!!

Umm.. I over-dyed Yasmin's hair so z color got a little bit lighteeeeerr, but still I put the blame on her for choosing such color :p Hopefully she won't be caught in school tomorrow. Heh heh. #whistling innocently

Nothing more I can blabbering now accept for being thankful for the wifi in z house so I can talk and watch Penyu live and save on phone credits. Good for today's youngsters, they can have everything easily, unlike us in those days. Oh well, do appreciate things before its gone.



Til then, ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment