Sunday 26 September 2010

Weak-end

Yes, I'm back! Nothing to shout about actually. Basically, the picture above has nothing to do with what am I going to mumble about. But, kindda missing the guy in the picture. Sort of high-school memories stuffs. Before I get any corny, think I should stop. For GOOD.

Having this mixed feelings got me annoyed. I don't feel like doing assignments or reading for the upcoming paper. I'm having Graphic Design's tomorrow, and Islamic Communication's on Wednesday. Booooooring!

Think of chopping my hair off, but Yangyang doesn't let me to do so. *sigh* Well, I'll try to take care of it, okay. 4 reports must be done in this 2 weeks and I haven't take any steps ahead, YET. It's still raining out there. Need to print out my 7 pictures by tomorrow. Should be heading to Pengkalan Balak this evening to do the Butter Stick's photoshoot but I can't reach Zackry. Where are you, man?!

It's 3:24 p.m but haven't had my breakie nor brunch yet. Don't feel like eating. But I'm good. I'm all good. My brain stopped working already. Damn it!


Oh, I hate assignments. Nuff said.
x(

No comments:

Post a Comment