Wednesday 15 September 2010

Meet, Mal (:

One of a kind huh?

That's Soraya Malini or also known as Mal. She's my second cousin. Just got back from United States 4 weeks ago, and will be flying back soon. Well, actually this is our very first hang out. I met her once, which is last Saturday at this one open house in Glenmarie. She sounds weird when she talk Malay yet sounds so cool to me! OH she used to come to my place on the first Raya, but unfortunately, I was not there to greet her. I was upstairs, hibernating. Haha!

Well today, we went BOWLING, SHOPPING and EATING! Oh, people! Start shopping now!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP MAA! Oh, not to forget. She's good in Ice Hockey. I mean, GREAT! She's teaching ice hockey, man. STYLO MILO kan? Haha! But but on the other hand, she's not a good shopper. U'uh. Kalau shopping jangan bawa Mal. Haha! Plus, she's also good in menghanjeng. It runs in our blood. What can you expect. ;)

It was fun hanging out with you, Mal. Later we hit Curves and go makan makan pula okay. Haha Thanks for today, dear.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment