Monday 13 September 2010

Say It Right

It's been awhile I didn't jot down any thoughts. It's been hectic and I just can't find any free time to write. Things just getting better and better right here. Maybe not for most of the time. Sometimes, I feel numb to the world. Perhaps I am cold and heartless deep down inside. But for most of the times, I've met someone who takes in all the good and bad. That always cheerish my days. But I guess, my love just isn't enough. Maybe I'm not a good girlfie or a friend. But I'm trying to be the best I can be. Haha Heh Huu -.-

Maybe, I'm just plain tired. The need to strive to be the best at almost everything is really taking its toll on me. But somehow, I don't think I am all that tired. Maybe I'm just confused. Note to self: Don't think too much 'cuz baby trust me, you won't able to discover everything in the universe. Maybe most of people might think I am in a commitment now in the urge to get over things, or pretending to be happy with the new one, or whatever shit that you are thinking, but honey, I think I am matured enough to think whats good and whats not for me. I won't lie to myself for someone who don't appreciate me. Its ridiculous. Things are done, get over it. Maybe not completely, but my new commitment doesn't has anything to do with my previous ones. Life goes on, I'm just living it to the fullest and I'm happy with it. NO DOUBTS. (:

By the way, FYI: I just created my Twitter! WOW WOW WOW WOW!! ANDDD I've just done deleting it a few sec ago. I'm completely twisted twiting -.-" Enough with FB. Oh Oh and people nowadays might blogging through Tumblr (even my brother does!) but I guess I'll just stick with Blogspot. (Bajet bajet vintage kan) And perhaps, I'll get my Deviantart activated back, soon- after almost 3 years break. Haha! It's been awhile, not? It's been AGES!! I knoww. I'll let you know the url, when I'm ready ayy. Haha.

Despite two weeks raya holiday, I still find myself with limited time. Time flies rather too quickly, I supposed. My '7 Pictures', Storyboard, Mass Media Essay, Advertising, just got me puzzled. I guess I took my holiday mood a bit too far. Hopefully, I'll get everything done in time. Will be heading back to Melaka this Sunday, not too long for my liking. It would be great to be back, meeting moa friends and Ehem Ehem :P But still, I'm going to miss my Bed, Hot Shower, Aircond, and my dearly Mr. Giraffe ='(

Oh oh Still, I hate to think that holiday is going to end soon. MUST make some more fun before the day is out! *wink wink

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment