Friday 17 September 2010

Overboard

I'm good at wasting time, I think lyrics need to rhyme,
And you're not asking, But I'm tryin' grow a mustache.

I eat cheese, But only on pizza, please,
And sometimes on a homemade quesadilla
Otherwise it smells like feet to me.

And I, I really like it, When the moon looks like a toenail.
And I love it when you say my name.

I never trust a dog to watch my food,
And I like to use to the word "dude".
As a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective.
And I've never really been into cars.
I like really cool guitars and superheroes.
And checks with lots of zeros on 'em.
I love the sound of violins, And making someone smile.

So if you wanna know,
Here it goes. Gonna tell you this.
The part of me that'll show if you're close.
Gonna let you see everything.
But remember that you asked for it.
I'll try to do my best to impress.
But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest.
But you wanna hear what lives in my brain.
My heart, will you ask for it,
For your perusing?
At times confusing,
Hopefully amusing,
Introducing me.

Basically, its Nick's - Introducing Me. I just think the lyrics is so cool! Don't you? Haha. *sigh* I hate it when I realize I'm behind on things. Somehow, it was quite shocking to find that I actually have things I need to catch up on, even though I'm the one who always procrastinate. Basically, assignments. Duhhh. Reading? Naaah. I never befriended to any of those bricks. But mid term is coming up. But but but b b but, shut up. No time for books. :P Haha. Assignments? Hmm. I think I do need my bucket-of-list-to-do. Let's see..

1. Storyboard - done.
2. Graphic Design Essay - 0% done.
3. Journalism 2nd Essay - done.
4. Photo Communication Essay - done.
5. Psychology Report - 40% done.
6. Journalism Report - 50% done.
7. Public Relations Report -50% done.
8. Butter Stick - 30% done.
9. 7 Pictures - done.

Oh wow. *baru sedar banyakk* Nahh. But despite of my complaining, I realized I may have given off the impression that I hate college, which I am NOT. Well, I love to complain. Haha! Thank goodness, I have a partner who always all ears for me. Auwwwww ((: But no matter what, I always find myself back in the whining rut. It's called, kerja-last-minute. I was thinking of making some changes. I want to wrap up all assignments as soon as I can. Yes, feeling feeling pelajar cemerlang, kan. Angan-angan Mat Jenin. My brain just goes blackout everytime I click on Microsoft Word. Probably, it's still holiday and I'm just not ready for that. Sorry. You people might think that I love writing 'cuz you see me blogging but hey, I HATE WRITING. Seriously. NO joke. I wonder why am I still blogging. *don't ask.

Sometimes, I wonder. I don't know what I'll do with myself when I graduate. After all these classes, learning, quizzes, exams, then whats next? It's quite sad to wave goodbye to holidays, in favor of waking up early, going to class, and stressing over tests is less than appealing. Oh, God. What should I do with my life?! *gila sesat hamba sorang ni*

Oh oh by the way, I have some new songs in my playlist. Think of sharing with you people. For now, I am 101% crazy over *Overboard and *Down To Earth. Currently being playing again and again and again 'til jahanam.

"I’m overboard and I need your love. Pull me up, I cant swim on my own. Its to much, feels like I’m drowning without your love. So throw yourself out to me, My life saver"

Dia nyanyi kat aku. HAHA. Jangan jealous, uolls! *gelak evil* :D

*you may click to download

No comments:

Post a Comment