Thursday 2 September 2010

Home Sweet Home

FINALLY, I'M HOME!! :D

Just got back from Bangi. Ngeeeeeee!! Today, I went to BB and Mid Valley with Zaza and Hakim. It was a loooong looooong story. So, I just cut it short, okay. Nway, thanks Amirah, for the car! Hehe :D Kau lah kawan dunia akhirat aku. Haha. At first, me and Zaza were planning to hit KL this morning after I send Amirah to her workplace. But then, kami terlajak tidur til 12:30pm. Then, we wasted almost one hour searching for the car key, and guess what? I found it in my handbag, LOL! Oh oh btw, TODAY IS MY MAMA'S BIRTHDAY!! So, I got her a handbag and memang aku makan pasir lah bulan ni. Amirah kata, dengan mak jangan berkira :P Hehe. And also, Nash's, Ali's. Huh, banyak pula birthday harini. Heh. Oh oh people, Zaza got me a HAT for my birthday!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Sangat cool. I wear it for the whole day, man! Ngeeeee.

Today, we went berbuka at Equatorial Hotel in Bangi. Amirah's treat! She reserved 3seats for me, Zaza and Hakim. Eeeeeeee :D Thank you, BabyBoo!! Terharu mak. Tapi kau buat aku gemuk -.- Haha. So far, I'm happy with everything I have now yet I'm just tired a bit with assignments, but everything seems to entertain me so well. Everything is going back to normal now, yet better. Slowly, I'm getting to attach with my family, instead of having a loving boyfriend and annoying Munki, and not to forget, my beautiful friends who always there. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Feels good to be back. Yet, I do rindu rindu my Lingling and my Munki :-( Sorry, Munki for leaving you so early early. We go kaki kaki together soon okay, Munki. Come to Shah Alam, and we go jalan-jalan kaki kaki kick you. Eeeeeeeeeee :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment