Friday 3 September 2010

The Last Song

Munki is goin back to Sentul, Yangyang is on his way together with his friends to Apenk's place, somewhere in Kajang. UiTM mesti dah lengang kan. Heeee~ Feeling feeling habis sem dah.

Yangyang just bought his bus ticket to JB. He's going back to JB this Sunday. I will definitely going to miss you, Giant. (T-T) Hopefully, I'll be seing you this Sunday. *finger cross*

Well, nothing much I can story to you guys today. Nothing much to do than lazying around. At first, agak nak mengamuk lah when I found my hair mask, body scrub semua licin. Si Achik Bunchet tu punya kerja lah. Berleter lah kejap petang tadi.

"Kakak dah tengok CD The Last Song atas katil?,"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! In a sec, I just ran out from the library and went into my room, and I found the DVD!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

I've waited for a very very very loooong time to watch this shit. At last! Yay Yay Yay Yay! But sadly, Yangyang tak minat Miley. So, he refused to watch it. :P But whatever it is, beautiful story I tell you. Waaaaaa~ Jatuh saham mak nangis depan laptop. Hahaha!

Thanks Bunchet!!
You make my day!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment