Wednesday 15 September 2010

Lazybone

Some say money doesn't buy happiness, but money can buy stuffs. And I love stuffs. So, I dont think I would agree with the statement. Heheh. MaiGoshhh!! I just can't stop thingking about those tops at Nichii! Dammit!! Oh, I remembered what I wanted to write about but the mood isn't here yet. I'm still thinking about my Journalism Essay. I just don't have anything to critic about! A bit slow these days, so I guess I'll save it. Dude, it's holidays. My brain is still on the blues mode.

Thought of going to Giant tomorrow. I need a blue pen! Yeah. Literally, I am superduper desperate for one. I even jotted down my notes with red pen. So sick, right? Semakin banyak pen dibeli, semakin cepat pen hilang -.-

Whatever it is, since I have nothing in mind and while Skyping with my Giant, currently menggedik with Photoshop for awhile. Oh Anyone, pleaaaase. Anybody, gimme Adobe Lightroom!! It's a need!! Since its still Raya, have a pitty on me- tolong installkan. Have a heart, will you? =(

I know it's so extremelysuperdupergilapsychofuuyyyohhh annoying punya vain. But still, I love to edit my own self potrait. Haha ;D So there it is, my brand new wallpaper for my *Aceyy (:

I think I look less tembam in the photo. Bhahahah. Not because of the editing, okay. Maybe angle baik punya kot? :P

I know its still in the mid of semester, but maybe I am just thinking a bit too far. Can't wait for semester break! By mid of November, for better or worse, everything will be wrapped up. And then I can call myself officially done with the hectic 3rd bloody Semester. Oh wow. Can't wait! - Just another random things that crossed my mind. Probably, it's because I haven't finish my assignments yet. Call me lazybone. I am. 'Til then, I'll just have to be prepared to, suffer through it. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Cross your fingers for me.
I'm going to need it.

*Acey - My Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment