Tuesday 14 September 2010

Get Into The Groove

I was mesmerized by the camera. The flash makes the stars look like they're not shining. There's not a thing that I would change, cause its amazing- just the way it is. (HAHA!) Stop and kiss the camera, baby! It's been awhile. CAMWHORING is my long-lost-bestfriend!

Yeah I know. VAIN much? Bhahahah. Well, I got both of my most favourite stuffs which is my Headphone and moa Shades. Perhaps, it makes a good combination. Heheh. But Yangyang said, Headphone for outdoor is PROHIBIDADO. So sad, right?

At first, I was just thinking about, its been awhile and I DO NEED A NEW DEFAULT! Automatically, it reminds me of MySpace era. Sign Pictures? Haha. There's only one person to blame for making me smiling even when things go wrong. So, I made one for him.

Gedik? Auwwwww, you know the fact that I suke menggedik dengan you kan. Haha! It's my new favourite thing to do and I just can't help it! :D

Love you, Pingu! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment