Saturday 24 April 2010

Hellogoodbye.

"You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried for you and I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you. Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day. Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say and now that I'm sitting here thinking it through. I've never been anywhere cold as you..,"

Neah, thats what I am listening to right now.

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale. I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet. Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around..,"

Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. There's no such thing lah. Ha Ha. I'm bored. -____-" and you're annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment