Thursday 29 April 2010

Hello, Boredom.

Hey there, bloggers. It's 1:04 in the morning here. Waaaaazaaaaaapppp-! :P I'm boooored, and this is what I get.


Boredom - is a state of malaise, close to anxiety, characterized by a feeling of emptiness. According to Dorothy Parker, "the cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity,". I know I know, Com161 is just next door. But I just can't stare at it too long or else I'll get the feeling of kicking some butts. But this boredom is killing me softly. Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore. *Sigh. However, there is the absence of a good idea in boredom. Like what I just did!! See?? I've learned something new today. Hip hip, hooray!! Thomas Carlyle used to said that, "I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom,". Neah, I rather die of boredom. Somehow, boredom brings out the best in me. See? I don't hate you. But I don't love you either. You're just, in between. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment