Thursday 22 April 2010

Hello, Food.

I'm home. YAY!! I saw kitchen, I saw fridge, I saw food, food and foooooooood!! I may be dumb and only a 3-pointer-student, but I am a GENIUS when it comes to food. I LOVE food, it fascinates me! I can smile and enjoy the rest of the day without any problems! Some say, movies are the only escape from the drudgery of work and problems... No offense. But yet, to me, FOOD is the only answer. Especially AYAM and cheese. I don't mind if you won't give me 18-carat-diamond-ring. I'll marry you if you promise me, you would serve me with ayam and ayam and cheese 'til my very last breath. Oh, I like cakes too, esp cheesecakes. Nyum nyum! Thank God, there's no Chick-Cake or else I would include it in the promise as well. Ha Ha! A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. And eating is what I do when I don't want to think. -the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment