Friday 23 April 2010

Hello, Friday.


That's fake. HA HA HA! I can't play guitar, you see. But I've played 2 songs for Jan today. JENG JENG JENG!

1) The Grandfather Clock's Sound.
2) Mr Bean's Intro.

Well, kindda proud about it. At least I was trying! Duh- Well, this evening, i fetched Achik from her school. Then, I got lost in Subang. Aiyohhh. After that, we went to this new mall called, Empire in Subang Jaya. Nothing much happened today. Anyhow, I miss my Annoying Orange. Rawr!! I miss your arms, I miss your legs, I miss your fat fat, I miss every inch of you. Dayyum! Gay much? Quite. Everynight aku godek dia. Ada masalah? HA HA. I look weird in dress. I do I do I do I do I do! (-.-") There's nothing more than jeans and tees. I don't know what Jan heard from his spies lah. Aiyohhh. Trust me, syg. I tak melaram. Ishk. Even Abah also the same. Aiyohhh. Abah, I didn't shop for a sem!! I spent all the money on fooood. Why can't you trust me on this. Urghhhh-

No comments:

Post a Comment