Thursday 22 April 2010

Hello, Mother Nature.


Apparently, this is my first advert work for Writing For Mass Media subject in advertisement. Like what my senior - Amri Z. Quzairri commented, "nicee. dasyat tp font je yg tak sesuai, yg lain perfect. haha," . Well, he got the point. Didn't noticed it 'til I've printed it out. Dayyumm!! "Neahh, I'm not an AD student. So, whateverlah. Lect nak tgk format je, bukan lawa ke tak," <--sedapkan hati sb dah lebur dua hengget Fathin :P Thnks syg sbb belanja! He He. "Environment" is my theme, while Zaza got "education". Dayyum, I'm jealous! Education is alot easier than this eco-friendly-product that bugging me for 2 bloody weeks ; 'cuz I hardly install any CS' Photoshop, so I only got Adobe Photoshop 7. The latest one is CS 4 and I have this 7-edition which was made BEFORE the CS-series. sangat lah, LAMEEE. (-.-") At first, I was thinking of eco-wash-powder or something like that. Then, I came out with eco-ciggarettes. But then, Jan kept on bugging me with the smoke thing and blahblahblahh.. So, I ended up my 2nd semester with this perfume with whatever-eco-friendly-characteristics assignment. I chose Emma Roberts as my model 'cause I think she's the best eco-chick-looking for my Nature Perfume. I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment