Monday 26 April 2010

Hello, Breakup.

Well, its how the life works. Shit happens, y'know. I would give til you wore it out. You left me lying in a pool of doubt. You should've known better but you didn't. It's a fight, and I really wanna get it right.

"Holding on, the days drag on. Stupid girl, I should have known, I should have known. Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes. And never really had a chance. I had so many dreams about you and me. Happy endings, now I know. I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale. I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet. Lead her up the stairwell. And its too late for you and your white horse. Now its too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now," ... And yet I'm listening to this. (T.T)

"If you're not willing to sound stupid, you're not worthy of falling in love,"

..and that's how it works. 'Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment