Saturday 9 October 2010

My Empire State of Mind

Each time when I see any lecturers carrying a massive tack of papers, that's when I realized, oh-I'm on exams! Literally, I never take any of my exams seriously. *Jangan dipraktikan!* Instead, I take my assignments SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. Don't mess with it or else I'll get the hell out from it.

So far, I never fail any paper except for Addmath- back then when I was in highschool. Thank God, I dropped the subject when I was in Form 5. I love math as well as science. But not too additional. I hate when I have to get all my focus on one subject. I get bored too fast. I love to mingle. I'm not a person who does all the studies and such. Nu'uh. Don't have the time to spend all my time only on one subject. That sucks! But I spent the whole class distracted, worrying about my grade, each time the lecturers/teachers holding all the marks or passing the papers back. *sigh*

-----------------------------------

Generally, I'm kind of an emotional roller coaster. It doesn't take much to get me down, but it doesn't always take much to get me happy again, either. I can always count on sugar-taking to cheer me up when I've had a bad day. Or to make my day better when I've had a good one. Coke, in particular, always seem to hit the spot.

Time passing by. Slowly, I'm getting weaker and weaker everyday. I don't know how long am I gonna last. Ain't no strong as those days. Ain't no hyper like those days. Coke isn't the solution anymore. Painkiller NEEDED. Day by day, I get exhausted quicker than before. Guess, my time is running out. It has been almost a month without any medical suppliments. I am no failure. I hate to be weak. But some stuffs get me well annoyed.

Sounds like dying, huh? Ha Ha. Well, I'll passed.

I had my Munchy's and some plain water for my breakfast. Still on exhausted mode. Yesterday, we hit Ayer Keroh. Got Part6 event as well as Part3 Photo Gallery. Basically, the Photo Gallery booth pinned up all Part3's photos with the theme "Rumah Tradisional", and mine also included! According to Masscomm YDP himself, "the Photo Gallery was a success and I'm really impressed by that" , as one of the Photographer from NSTP just can't stop talking and praising the booth. Way to go, Adie! :)

7 more days and we'll be welcoming the 9-days-StudyWeek, and soon, hello Finals!

"We make our own fortunes. And then call them fate. And what better excuse to choose a path than to insist it's our destiny. But at the end of the day, we all have to live with our choices. No matter who's looking over our shoulder,".

I may get annoyed easily nowadays. Sorry for my behavior. Maybe I'm a bit depressed or annoyed with all the assignments, but still, I have to deny it. I still have my professionalism. I don't care if you still have it or not. Just don't start the fire. Or get the bitch out of me.

I am real. Say whatever you want. It's my prerogative
.

No comments:

Post a Comment