Wednesday 13 October 2010

Goodbye KOKO, Hello Miserable.

Yesterday a.k.a. October 12, 2010 was the very last day of our KOKO!! YAHOO! It's been 3 bloody semesters, man! At laaaaaaaaast! :D Akhirnya, berakhir sudah azab 3 semester di padang kawad. Alhamdulillah. Moga moga tak kena repeat :P

End of KOKO. Let's move on to the next point.

Thought I got a bit of a break when I'm done with my hell of Storyboard. Today, we had our Storyboard Evaluation Session. Instead of just making us stomach-cramp, the session also got me shaking til the class ended. He told us he'd never give any of his students above 27 out of 30 yet. Frankly, 30 is what usually people are hoping for. And Ejat got 29 for his project. CONGRATS! ((:

Later on, after Sir told us some of the marks, it's completely negating any happiness I was beginning to feel. To be honest, I was sure I had done awful. I wasn't confident about my storyboard at all, I knew from the start, but still, deep down inside, I was still hoping for a good marks. But even still, thinking about that how much that I've got is like getting punched in the gut. I've got mine between 20-25. Fuck.

Eventhough I didn't failed the subject, but still- it seems like a BIG FAILURE to me. I knew this would turn out like this, thought that I could handle it, but I was wrong. But I wasn't trying very hard then, so, I think I get what I deserved. Needless to say, I left class feeling completely and utterly defeated. Thinking of crying to Munki, but seemed like she's currently busy with her BEL Drafts. Maybe I need something to be punched. -__-"

But I try to not to get into the mood any deeper as I still have another 2 assignments to be submit on this Friday which is Journalism Report and Psychology Report &; Presentation. GODD!! I have to get my work done and then I decided I had better make time to settle down because I don't know if you know this or not, but it's super hard to get anything done when you're all weepy and down on yourself. But I have to. By Monday, I'll be going back to Shah Alam for a week. It doesn't take much to get me down, but it doesn't always take much to get me happy again, either.

I failed.

And I feel ugly.

Uglier than your fucking ass.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment