Wednesday 27 October 2010

I Wasn't ready, And I Never Will.

There goes my first paper, Bel311. Sumpah seronok menggoreng!! But hell no, I wont check my carrymarks. =B Next one will be CTU271, this Saturday. *yawnn

(Please remember what you wanted to write, Illy!)

Oh, I've changed. A lot, if you're still wondering. I guess, this college stuffs do changed me into a better person (ceh!). But it's true. Finals have started. I ain't ready for that, and I never will. *sigh* Guess I have to start reading CTU by now, but the mood isn't on the way yet. Maybe tonight. (I hope) Well, there so much in the box right now. Too much to write, I supposed. Until I barely know where to start. Everything seems like falling apart when people don't really relized a shit about it. It's a different world now. Turned out I may hate it. Man, I hate this feeling. I just can't bear with it. Or am I having some kind of hormones changes right now?? Is it possible for a 19 y'o girl? (Omg, you're turning into LAME!) Like what I said earlier, there's so much in my mind, so much to write. I guess I wasn't very happy with lots of stuffs these days. And don't ask why. I don't even know. I don't have the answer. Oh, God. Oh, it may sounds crazy, but I do talk to Illy for like, every single day? Whatever shit that coming right up through your mind now, but I actually enjoying it! Why? Because no one can understand me better than myself, right? I guess, the same thing does happen to you too. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Well, I hate myself for each time I sit down and look back. Ouch. Yeah, still. Oh, fuck. Whatever. Ignore me. Maafkan saya.

And it hurts when your own friend thinks that you are no longer a virgin. Oh, FYI, I'M STILL A FREAKING VIRGIN. Jot it down, people. In case you will be having this Alzheimer somewhere near in the future later. I may be a little childish, but I ain't stupid.

Too bad for the rest of the circle. My mood wasn't in a very-good-shape in this bloody semester. I lose my focus. Yet, I'm loosing my grip. Give me a break. I'll be back.



For good.

No comments:

Post a Comment