Monday 18 October 2010

I'm Okay (-:

Oh oh once again, we've done it!! Our presentation for Psychology was once again, hit the spot!! Would like to give out my gratitude to the groupmates; Zaza, Hanan and Zackry. Sayang korang! EEEEEEEEE :D But sadly, our reports seems not quite hit the target. We lost 0.75 marks on the reports. Which makes us the second highest so far. But yeah, Hanan suruh bersyukur kan. Alhamdulillah..
-.-

Well, just reached home last night. And Sayang, I'm so so sorry for the verysuperextremely short date. Will be heading back on Monday, as you wish. (:

Oh oh oh oh oh oh at last. I met my 550D back! Yeay! Adeel, if you're reading this, I hope you keep your promises. Don't lie to my girlfriend. Remember what you've told me? Never betray your partner? Hope you keep that in mind. And send the baby back, please for God's sake.

Got nothing to report today.

Oh, I woke up at 8 in the morning.
What a miracle, huh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment