Friday 22 October 2010

Is It Fair Enough?

As I was busy cleaning up the room, I found my old phones. Reminds me of the clips. Pretty interesting. Well, for you who don't know, basically, I enjoy recording any phone calls from my boyfriend. Never failed to make my day. So, I played some from Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Kiss Me, to 'Janganlah record, stop it!'

Auwww.. Memories.

But memories, stay there.

Yesterday is History, tomorrow is a Mystery.

But today is a Gift. That is why it is called Present.(:

"Fair doesn’t mean that everyone is treated the same, but that everyone gets what he deserves and needs," found it somewhere in wordpress. It got me thinking. So, how come, you are saying life is unfair, when it doesn't. I might say my posts quite sound corny in some ways, but whatever. Who asked you to read, anyway. Haha! :P But, is it? Answer me! Thank you. My knowledge is limited, as I'm still in Stage 5 (refer Psychology, Chapter 10) when I'm still having the Psychosocial Crisis, where the Identity versus Role Confusion begins. Well, the blog will keep on proceed as long as I'm still breathing. So, I'll just flow, and learn. We'll see how things will change my perceptions. Heee.

"Sometimes, we don't actually get what we want, or who we like. But sometimes, the one who we don't bother to know, is someone who will stand by your side and make the rest worth fighting for,"

Well, I might agree with that thou ;)





While I was trembling in the dark, he came.





Auwwwww (((:




Hush darla, is it fair enough to you?



I'll say, "Yes, it is," (:


Great friendship and beautiful lovestory.
I just couldn't ask for more.

Thanks for coming into my life, people.
And oh oh oh oh!!

I love you, AfiqSyakirPandaSepet! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment