Saturday 17 July 2010

9 Tamples, A&W and So Forth

Thai horror movies is so in my List-List! I just think that Thai got the ideas and sangat sangat lah drastik and fuyooh! My favourite of all is the lagendary Nang Nak. Some people might find it scary but to me, I've found it sangat lah romantik and what a beautiful story! Sedih mak. :P

But this 9 Tamples(9 วัด-Kao Wat) movie is the first one to be in my No-No List. Okay, it's a bit "Realita Cinta dan Rock n'Roll" at the beginning. Agak keren di situ. Heh. Basically, it's about one man's journey to make amends in order to correct his bad karma, by visiting 9 temples within 7 days.

But as the journey leads him and his cewek into series of unexpected and horrific revelations- slowly, I'm getting lost and sumpah aku tak faham movie ni. Haha! But well, I did enjoy the movie as I have these mulut-mulut yang tak habis habis nak menganjeng. Haha!

Oh I had my dindin at A&W! Ngeee.. Both movie and mamam were his treats! Yay!! Yay!! Thanks, Afiq :)) Oh for the first time, I ordered a burger! Walaowehh!! Bukan 'dah tak lama' but I just had KFC a day before and for today's breakfast. (cukup-cukuplah ayam)

Well, thought of buying something for the birthday girl but I think better find one later, when I'm in Shah Alam. Sini sangatlah marabahaya. Haha!

Oh Oh Also, I chopped my hair off this morning!! Yay Yay!! At laaaast!! While si Fathin did digital perm to her hair. Perubahan yang sangat drastik. Meletss kau nyah!! Haha!! Oh Oh I wanna thank Aran Sunbae, for the ride. and..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA!!
DAH BESAR YE KAU PONDAN TUA!!

May Allah bless you always
Dan murah rezeki hendakNya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment