Friday 2 July 2010

Hello, Semester Tiga!

Hello LENDU!!

OMGEEE!!

Can't believe it's my third sem already!

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Dah senior lah.

HAHAHA!!

*rejoice*

---

So, this is my first photo for my third sem.

Me and Yan (:

Fathin is coming back tomorrow.

Can't wait to meet Sayangku!

*sigh*

Missing you already.

---

Oh guess what?

Anak Azhar tu dapat bilik ni jugak doh!

Oh, memang katil kau jadi stor kitorang lah kan.

HAHAHA!!

---

Fit has confirmed for tomorrow's outing.

I haven't seen MOM, Hana and Pika in ages.

MUST remember to bring my camera along!

---

Oh, I went to Kelemak with my dear Fit an Yan for dindin.

I caught a flu afterwards.

It's too cold outside.

Plus, its quite dusty here.

And I hardly type too much for now.

*sigh* My brain's dying!

---

Oh oh classes start soon!

Can't wait!

I've got so much to write.

And I get so frustrated sometimes,

because I think too fast.

Sentences and words form miraculously in my mind

but I just can't seem to type fast enough!

*Geeez*

---

Oh, its 10 p.m. already.

Just taken one of my Clarinase.

Better off to bed right now.

Goodnight, people! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment