Sunday 1 November 2009

My Very First Semester Talks.

It's been awhile..


well, im dealing with my finals at the moment and its going to end on 15th of dec. just doing a lil update here, oh im bored.

reality check : it has been busy and quite tough days since the very first step into the college's life. it was quite hard for me to fit in. it may be only five months, but for my very first sem in campus - i can say that alot of things has happened. things changed just in a blink of an eye. well, i've learned quite a lot and it might be much much more to be learned in the future. i am stronger day by day. thank goodness, i am recovering and im living my life as simple as the way it is.. "biar lambat asalkan selamat" kann :D

college's life has been great. many up and down been jotted down,and chapters that have been made. i've started every single thing from the very bottom that u can ever think and here i am. i am blessed and i just love my life as it is now. things are going well and it has been quite a number of new friends that i have made here. well, they've been great and thanks for popping up in my new chapter. my days were chock-a-block with assignments and presentations. *sigh* i miss homeworks. assignments kill =p 5 months- has changed me from many angles and perspectives. illy kan dah big girl :D

lies kill. the thing is, it is easy for me to trust someone that i know. i may see things through pink-tinted spectacles. cuz they're all beautiful to me. but stil, i am wondering. how could you betray someone who care for you, accept you for who you are, willing to change you, and sacrifices a lot for you. i've faced it more than once. but stil, i can't hate you and you. stop manipulating things. there's alot of things to do rather than manipulate people who you shouldn't betray. i still can't understand why and why and why. answer me, im all ears.

my new chapter of my lovelife has been great. we did been through quite hard times together and yay! we've made it through. there were ups and downs, but love conquers it all. cewahhh. lumped us together, and we'll get in tune. fiwit! hahaha! well, i just wanna keep it simple and steady. theres nothing to be rushed. ta lari gunung dikejar kan :D well syg, uve been a great dude to me. yeaaa i may not that manis to you. and i may look stupid when im berjiwang with you. but hey, i love you, i really really do. n its sincere. ure the soul of discretion to me, since the moment i called you my twinnie. i trust you, i always do. lalalala.. when i see you smile, i can face the world.. lalala~ naik mabuk i dgr lagu tu. haha. well, what can i say eyy.. psst, let me tell u a secret- illy tu cerewet ahh. smoga berjaya. umm, wishing you all the best aite. and also, not to forget. JGN MATI CEPAT!! or else, i patah2 kan rangka rangka you. grrrr!! hahaha! just for u to know, im counting my blessing for getting on with you, mohd nor jannah. we're an item, deal with it.

my two-o-o-nine begun with shits and sorrow. but, things changed now. after all, life is beautiful and colourful as it should be. play safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment