Sunday 8 March 2009

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

i heard my fon ring.i picked up n heard, "hi sayang".. i was confused, and suddenly, i saw my late grandpa passed me by. i was shocked. n less than a sec,i woke up. it was just a dream. without thinking anythin else, i just cried n cried. huu~ iwan said this is the time to cry.. it is? i think he got the point. in everyting i do, my tears wont stop fallin. so today, i thought of goin out. i wan to drive. huu~ myb just around here. but m just plannin,ya know. i takot na drive act. huu~ but i cant sit here, n be a dummy n cried for the whole day while he's not feeling anythin, i guess. so its dumb, i think. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh**

wifey told me that she wanna teman me to school on this upcoming 12th. wuuu~ malu laaa.. ;((

so then, ajin told me he do feels guilty. but still, guilty how? wht is guilty? he doesnt seems lyk he does. if he said "later", it means, jgn mghrap dia txt u back laa. there no ttyl or such. wuaaargh so i pun penat da mlayan prasaan. by 11pm je da tumbang. heh. unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment