Tuesday 21 October 2008

Learn To Fall Again.

Ajinaylli.
back in 2006. we were in the same school but basically,i dont even know him,at all. 1st time i saw him is when i went to this bowling alley to support my wifey for her bowling tournament. and yay! she won the best player for female ((:when i saw him,what makes me attracted to him is the way he dressed just like my current boyfriend (that time,and now was a past).so,ok. thats all. nothing happened later. soon,in june,i broke up with my boyfriend. ok done. and then i got to know this big guy,daniel. he's ok. nice,caring but too sweet for me. ahahaha! and then,i still remember,when i saw fazrin ponteng with his friend,' i was starring at him and said to my friend "ish,fly je keje. malang tol sape jadi girlfriend die". (syg,jgn marah. hahaha!!) but still,i dont know why, i still want to see him,again and again and again. maybe im too addicted to my previous boyfriend,cuz they kinda look alike a bit. (ok,1st love,mcm tu la. hahaha!) but soon my feeling changed. maybe i do really fall for him. ok,so i try to search him in myspace,n i failed.hahaha! but then, my friend found him,so i added him up. its hard for me to go n drop a hello on his page. so,buat bodo jela. haha! and then,my friend asked,can i go kacau him? "ok,go la". soon,my friend came to see me and said they're just got together last night and i was like..what?! so,ok. i were kinda down la on that day,and thanks to nawar yo! hahaha! she's the buddy for the year. ok so,i flow with daniel and things were changed well. he's really like a real brother to me thou and really easy to turn high-oh. hahahaha!! sakat him is the best thing to do. hahaha!! okok.back to the story. after 6days they were together,they brokeup. i dont really know why,but he dropped a hello on my myspace and i were like.. "huh?..omg!!". my friend did tell me that,all this while,she keeps crapping about me to this fazrin about me who knows a lot about him and maybe he got this weird feeling and started to track me down and thats really scared me. i thought he's goin to bully me or what la. ok,we were commenting and started ym-ing and tukar nombor. and mybe duet raya dia byk sgt ta abes2,each time when i reach home after school,he will call me until his credits went zero -everyday. (kacau betul org na tgk sinetron. haha) at school,we started to tego2,urm mybe not so tego la.dia sorg je kot tego. hahahaha!!!!! and blablablala..everyday ade je nickname glemer yang dia panggil. aishhh.. pendek crita,pada malam 7oktober, my wifey (a.k.a. fazrin's classmate) ring me(althou rumah sbelah je) n saying fazrin texted her and asked for her opinion la,i also forgot ape ues dya,byk sgt.and yea,then he texted me and i say,"alia! dia text i dah la, hahahaha!! dia ckap d same ting like u did" so,i tutop tha tepon n texted him. ok yea,seperti yang diramalkan oleh alia,he purposed me and yea 11.06pm was the time my sms smpai dlm tepon dya. so,it has been 2 great years and almost 2 weeks we were together and yea, thanx syg-for everything. wee~ for now,althou i ckap laki laen comel,u tetap my si comel 4ever. wawawawawa!! tp enrique iglesias tu hot gler uh yang. ta ptot oh kawen ngn kournikova tu. eeeeii.
-iloveyoularhbuntal :DD-

No comments:

Post a Comment