Tuesday 21 October 2008

Girl On the Move.

hey all u bloggers. its me,girl on the move. well,here's a big shocker. i just made this wadya call it-oh yea,blog, again. ok,i'm just starting off on another web,rather than just sitting the whole day infront of myspace. i've tried xanga, n some other web,but hey. my next stop is here. by some miracle,my sayang let me do this thing. hahahaha!! i will say one thing though. for those of you who haven't done it yet, put "must do myspace" on your list of things to do, before you die. ((:

i'm a real mover. i moved from place to place like i just don't have a house where i can call it home. the sad thing is,i'm actually getting good at this. if all else fails,i have a very promising future- as a professional mover.our new house is located in ttdi jaya. we moved in maybe just about a month ago. the others call it home,i call it the Witness Relocation Program.

i don't really know how do these things work but i'll try to figure these out later. hahaha! keep reading my on-line journal for more days in the life of a teenage gypsy.ill be here.the same me,just a different zip code. (: -illy-

No comments:

Post a Comment