Wednesday 17 February 2010

Writing For Mass Media.

"The person sitting nearest to me is Illyana. She has a shoulder-length, black hair with straight bangs covering her forehead. She has a pair of thin, light yet sharp eyebrows. She owns a gorgeous, narrow pair of eyes; one is dark brown while the other is totally grey because of shards of glass had entered her left iris when she was young, which also left a scar above her left eyebrow; that were set deep in their almond-shaped socket. I also notice about the dark circle around her eyes, whether those are from her lack of sleeps or just smudged eye-shadow, yet I never bother to ask. And I can also see the long, curly and thick eyelashes. A person’s nose might be in almost any shape and size, but hers is a short, narrow, hooked one fixed on her long-figured head. And whenever I stare at her, I can’t help but to notice her thin set of lips attached to her wide mouth. I can barely see her cupid’s-bow, though. I believe she won’t look so tall if she stands up, around 5 feet and a couple of inches tall maybe. She looks a little slim, maybe because of her black, long-sleeved print T-shirt, which forms a nice combination with her olive skin and the baggy jeans in which she is wearing. I can also see the CSL phone that she always brings in her handbag that varies according to the occasions. To complete her simple yet stylish looks, she wears a pair of orange-colored Crocs. She also wears a pair of glasses, but I can tell that she doesn’t have any sight-related problems. I believe she just wears it for fun. She always makes silly face mimics. She is wearing a bracelet, which I think was given by her boyfriend. She has a weird, but somewhat cute, way of sitting. Usually, she crosses her short legs while sitting, even when she’s on a chair..,"

Prepared by : Muhammad Mazhar Qusyairy bin Mazlan
Matrix No : 2009234482

No comments:

Post a Comment