Friday 26 June 2009

Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson.

1. Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest in his Los Angeles home on June 25, 2009

2. 911 was notified at 12:21 p.m.

3. A ccording to reports, Jackson was not breathing and had no pulse when paramedics arrived at his home

4. Paramedics performed CPR on the way to the hospital

5. Paramedics were unable to revive Jackson

6. Jackson was 50 years old

7. Jackson is survived by his three children; Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Katherine and Prince Michael Jackson II aka "Blanket"

8. Pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. PST

9. July 15, 2009: LAPD Treating Jackson's Death as Homicide


Just a short entry from me to say my condolences for the death of one talented artist, Michael Jackson or his Islam name, Mikael Jibril. Please correct me if I got this information wrongly. So, yeah. Nothing much I can say here. There goes our world's king of pop. May you rest in peace. ** AL-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment