Wednesday 20 May 2009

IELTS or ESOL?

I've signed up for ESOL Examination and its just getting nearer. I havent prepared anything yet! I am soooo not ready!! If i could just turn back time, tanak sign up! =( Ann already did her IELTS (International English Language Testing System). She said it was so-so. not too easy and hard either. Me and F are just going to sit for ESOL.

Oh btw, thanks for the penguin keychain, Ann! Its from Aussie :) She went there for holidays, I think. Oh, F is going to USIM this Saturday and same goes to Dzikri. He's going to UIA. Auwwww korang sgt Islamic. Nanti balik cuti dakwah dekat I tau! :P haha GOodluck uguys! Dah besar dah korg. Masuk college dah =')

p/s: dgr kate cik husnana kite rindoo sama adinda? kekekeke. soon baby soon. skrg body sgt busy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment